Welcome is both an invitation to join us for worship, and the feeling you will get as soon as you step inside our church. Those who visit us, and those who are members of our congregation, use the words “warm”, “receptive”, “worshipful” and “family” to describe Grace United Methodist Church here in Belleville.
A few things about Grace
* We have served the community here for over 100 years.
* We are joyful for our individual members, couples, children and families of all ages, all coming together to raise up and nurture one another - just as a loving family does.
* We enjoy fellowship time with refreshments after worship.
* We have an open table for Holy Communion the first Sunday of each month - all are welcomed to participate.
* We are wheelchair accessible and easy to find just one block off Main Street in Belleville.
Add to all of that the weekly messages that connect to our lives today, an inspiring music team, the fellowship activities inside our church and our outreach and involvement in helping support our neighbors and you have a faith experience we think is very special.
Service times - Sundays
January through June at 10:30am
July through December at 9am
More than just our name, Grace is what guides us in fellowship and community. We hope you will visit us soon and consider becoming a member of our church family. Welcome to a church family that loves to worship and that genuinely cares for one another.
Welcome to Grace!
Our most popular events here at Grace Belleville include:
Community Plant and Bake Sale
Community Meatloaf Dinner
Community Thanksgiving Dinner
Christmas Shoebox Gifts For Children
Camp in the Community
Holiday Giving Tree
Children’s Ministry (Good Shepherd Time)
Melodies of Compassion
For more information, call the church office at 608-424-3859 or church secretary Betsy Blum at 608-239-5249. Also, you can fill out the form below. Thank you!