Grace United Methodist Church holds its Sunday service at 9:00 am with new guidelines (see below) in place. Parking is available on the street. Join us on Sundays (beginning April 18, 2021) and experience the joy of worship and fellowship in our relaxed environment. Whether you are comfortable in jeans or a suit, you will fit right in. Children of all ages are welcome to join us.
THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES ARE EFFECTIVE APRIL 18, 2021 FOR THOSE ATTENDING WORSHIP.
1. Masks are required for all those attending worship services or visiting the church for any reason age 3 and over. Exceptions include communicating with someone who has difficulty hearing or when medical or other conditions apply, based on CDC and local mandates and policies.
2. Six-foot distancing is required upon entry, while seated and when exiting, unless living in the same household.
3. Hand sanitizing is encouraged upon entry in the church, gel is available at the main entry and several other locations inside the church.
4. Refrain from handshakes or hugging with those outside of a family unit.
5. There will be no fellowship/food/drink inside of the church during the first phase of reopening due to space constraints and increased risk of spread of illness.
6. Any printed worship bulletins or other hard copy documents must be picked up by each individual and not handed out. Please take any documents with you when you leave church.
7. The collection plate will not be passed during worship, it will be kept in a specific place and those attending will be directed to place their offering into the plate directly if they have an offering to contribute.
8. When it is time to leave the worship service, persons in the back of church should depart first, observing distancing. Persons in the front will be the last to depart.
9. While prelude, postlude music and a single hymn can be played in worship, singing by the congregation is discouraged at this time.
Sermons will continue to be available online.